Quantcast

Board index : THE LOUNGE : Sexual Mastery

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:05 am 
Get Real Graduate

because i feel weird being the guy that's hitting on them :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:54 pm 
Get Real Graduate

This coming from the a guy who has butts3x with random women he meets on the street?

Yeah I remember that incident.

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:30 pm 
Get Real Graduate

craven wrote:
because i feel weird being the guy that's hitting on them :?

I'll just keep posting "Why" you know.

Why do you feel weird being the guy who is hitting on them ? How do you feel when you see another guy hitting on them and how are they "different" then you ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:08 pm 
Get Real Graduate

From the desk of deepPlay...

----

hi luke!

i have been thinking of you lately but rather than bore you with the mega awesome things ive been doing i thought i'd send you a email about my awesome sex life....i had such a huge drought and now it's all just peachy for me again. i want to share them with you because i know you will appreciate the stories:

SHAG # 1
I headed to the pub to start drinking. As it was my 30th birthday the next day, I decided to set my alarm to midnight so whatever I was doing (i.e. out on the piss, sleeping, doing a piss - whatever!) I wanted my phone to buzz and tell me that I had officially left my twenties. Rooftop at the pub....pint pint pint pint etc. One of my workmates brought his gym-junkie mate with massive arms along. 31yo. Enough said about that. Let's fast foward the night....
It's 11:59pm, I'm upstairs in my bedroom riding gym-junkie when suddenly my alarm goes off.

I reach for my phone (forgetting that I had set it to remind me) and see the message I had written to myself "Cindy! You're 30!!". I turned the alarm off, dropped my phone on the ground, looked into gym-junkies half opened ohhh yeah eyes with my half opened ohhh yeah eyes and said "guess what?".

Gym-junkie replies ".....what?....."

I say "I'm thirty".

Gym-junkie says like a superstar as he gives me an awesome horny arse smack

"Happy Bithday".

I smile and ride harder.

I thought that was absolute gold and a great way to start my 30's!

SHAG # 2
Met scuba diving in the Cook Islands. Kiwi. 26yo. Skinny as. I made him blow twice and he said he was done so i said no way. I got him to blow a third time and he said I'm done I'm done. I said no way and got him for the 4th time! He fell in love with me right there and then.

Luckily I was flying back to Sydney the next morning!

SHAG # 3

Dutchy. 25 years old. Met on a 3day camping trip. 1st night we took our swags and climbed up on the tin roof for privacy but every movement made the tin bend and being in the outback, made everything echo so we couldnt do anything. The 2nd night we snuck off away from the camp fire and the group and found a conveniently unoccupied pitched tent. Fucked. Fell asleep then my sleep was interrupted and Dutchy got started while i was sleeping! i woke up to being on my stomach, legs spread, wet as, getting finger fucked by Dutchy. GO HOLLAND!!! Finished the tour and got back to our backpackers....quickly traded our mixed dorm rooms for a double room and spent the rest of the time fcking (at least now we could shower in between!). He changed his flights around and is now coming to Sydney for 8 days and is staying with me. I like to put my fingers/tongue up boys bums and it usually takes so much time trying to convince them that they'll like it and I dont usually get the person to agree to let me do it. but no, not Dutchy - my mouth was 1cm from his arse and what does he do? he props up on all fours with his head down and his butt cheeks spread wide open. HELL YEAH! I think I finally found my sex match!!! And his cum tastes delicious!

Don't expect an email from me between Thursday and next Friday.
If I disappear off the face of the planet chances are I've packed up and heading back to Holland with him!

tell ME a story!

CX

----

Yeah, WDDS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:36 pm 
Mostly A Man. Mostly.

WDDS... I love it! We need a wiki.

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:41 pm 
Mostly A Man. Mostly.

"So I am drinking the wine and thinking of you. Very delicious and effective. Would like to be completely defiled by you. In every single way."

WDDS.

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:42 pm 
Mostly A Man. Mostly.

"Unless you're prepared to fuck me, in which case, I'm happy to oblige"

WDDS.

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:54 pm 
Get Real Graduate

^ Text messages?

www.wwds.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:10 pm 
Mostly A Man. Mostly.

Yes sir. And here's another:

"I want you to bite my neck, slap my arse, and fuck me like a whore"

Hmmm....

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:40 pm 
Get Real Graduate

Another email:

"I had a first....... we were assassinating eachother on Gears of War on xbox. i took off my clothes, then took off his clothes, sat on his cock, handed him the game controller as i picked up my controller and started bouncing up and down riding his cock while we were assassinating eachother. it was mega hot."

WWDS

Board index : THE LOUNGE : Sexual Mastery

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next