Quantcast

Board index : THE LOUNGE : The Welcome Mat

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35  Next
 Post subject: Re: Ask me ANYTHING!!!!
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 7:30 pm 
Endgame Aficionado

LoGun (Leigh) wrote:
Sean wrote:
what do you think i need to hear? (that im not being told or not listening to at the moment)

It's all bullshit until you make it real.

What are you choosing to make real and is that serving you?

Thanks mate, i've been telling myself exactly that for a while trying to get it to sink in. i think it's a slow one to come to terms with.

www.attractioninstitute.org/becauseifeltlikeit

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:44 pm 
Endgame Aficionado

Wonderful idea Leigh!

My question:
How to deal with obnoxious alpha bullies?

So I don't have physical Certainty, I feel threaten when I am out with the super-hot girl sometimes. When I am out alone with beautiful girl I feel unsafe when some drunken bullies are around. Guys that go out to steel trouble; are always drunk and full of stimulants etc. they act like horny roosters. I myself am quite short and skinny so it is hard to compete whit them. When my girl is expressive when in social they can smell her from miles like sharks can smell blood. They are commenting and sometimes even touching my girl, making me very uncomfortable and threatened.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 1:13 am 
Jung

^ I recommend just standing up for yourself and speaking your mind dude.

Or go and talk to the manager about them causing trouble if it's that bad.

But I just recommend taking action on it when you feel like it, cause if you don't it'll all build up within you and probably explode eventually.

I know it's hard, but it won't get easier until you start doing something about it.

Just my two cents.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:44 pm 
Endgame Aficionado

I know a women:

- that liked to spend a lot of time with me during the last year ( at least 2 nights a week)
- that shared her deepest doubts with me
- that shared her interest for meditation and spirituality with me
- that told me I'm a funny, intelligent and handsome guy
- that knew, from the start, how much I liked her
- that asked me to give her some more time
- that wanted to go on holiday with me, just the two of us
- that told me that she didn't feel the attraction between us, but she didn't know why
- that told me that she would be broken if not seeing me anymore
- that broke my heart by starting a relationship with a father of two children
- that hoped I would still be her best friend, while she is f***ing someone else?????

How is that possible?

Anyway, I try to make the best of it. I don't see her anymore, but we keep some contact by email. It's too painful for me to meet her.
But meditation is the answer to transform this pain into awareness. And I had an amazing experience last week. I told her about it and she was happy for me. But she is still a bit sad that she caused me so much pain...

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:39 am 
Get Real Graduate

Well here's a tough one:
My problem with AI is that I tend to get too occupied with AI philosophy. So what is the essence of critical thinking that keeps our mind free when someone shares some new ideas?

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 2:01 pm 
Fresh Fish

I know this is weird, but I have a huge problem: I can't take action to meet girls because almost every girl that I've met, was she who took action first.

I've changed a LOT since I've known the "Stylelife" world, since PUA until Attraction Institute.

When I was younger, I felt like I was ugly as fuck, mostly because some girls already said that to me, it ruined me. Nowadays I'm handsome, because I took care a lot of me to be the kind of man which I always wanted to be, I'm still in the road for it, but I love myself, and I want the best for me.

The deal here is that I've always been shy, VERY SHY, until I've met this group of awesome guys which want the best of their future (I'm talking about you!). But even changing a lot, I didn't change with girls, not enough, far from it. Like I'm afraid of saying a lot of things to her, mostly when the subject it's about SEX, it's like a Russian Roulette to me. And as I said in the begining, mostly times when I'm attracted to some girl, I kinda of wait her to do the first step, or to give me some signal, so I can do the next step.

I'm always too afraid of doing something and being rejected, I gess that's my worst fear, after my fear from high places.

So what I ask you, Leigh, is: How can I revert this situation, change from her take the first step to me taking the first step?

I know it sounds really easy, "Oh cmon just be the one who makes the first step next time!", but it's not like that, since my life has always been the inverse.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 3:58 am 
Be Powerful Powerhouse

luizfelippe wrote:
I know this is weird, but I have a huge problem: I can't take action to meet girls because almost every girl that I've met, was she who took action first.

I've changed a LOT since I've known the "Stylelife" world, since PUA until Attraction Institute.

When I was younger, I felt like I was ugly as fuck, mostly because some girls already said that to me, it ruined me. Nowadays I'm handsome, because I took care a lot of me to be the kind of man which I always wanted to be, I'm still in the road for it, but I love myself, and I want the best for me.

The deal here is that I've always been shy, VERY SHY, until I've met this group of awesome guys which want the best of their future (I'm talking about you!). But even changing a lot, I didn't change with girls, not enough, far from it. Like I'm afraid of saying a lot of things to her, mostly when the subject it's about SEX, it's like a Russian Roulette to me. And as I said in the begining, mostly times when I'm attracted to some girl, I kinda of wait her to do the first step, or to give me some signal, so I can do the next step.

I'm always too afraid of doing something and being rejected, I gess that's my worst fear, after my fear from high places.

So what I ask you, Leigh, is: How can I revert this situation, change from her take the first step to me taking the first step?

I know it sounds really easy, "Oh cmon just be the one who makes the first step next time!", but it's not like that, since my life has always been the inverse.

Hey man, I know exactly where you're coming from with this, as this was my case for a long long time, and it's still something I struggle with very often.

I think it's important to understand that there's no secret formula to this, it's very obvious that you have to start taking the first step. But instead of taking the first step with something that scares you a LOT, instead take the first step with something that scares you some but is still manageable. For example, showing a girl direct interest if you're attracted to her would probably scare the shit out of you and be too much... but what about seeing an attractive girl and introducing yourself to her? That would probably still be scary, but manageable.

And you can do this in every area of your life too. At the gym, finding challenging but doable routines. With your diet, finding a challenging and healthy alternative that is still doable and not too radical of a change.

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 1:23 pm 
Fresh Fish

HEY LEIGH!!!! I have another question... this is a question that I put in the blog and when I did, you immediatly create this "ask me anything" stuff in response. You say that you will include this in the first podcast, but now I don´t know if you can accomplish this because I was trying for a while to reorganize this question. Whatever, this is the question:
When I try to talk with a woman about what kind of person she is, what kind of man I am, and that kind of things, I feel like trapped. I feel a lot better with myself when I just express my sexual desire in a very direct way without talking about another thing and without talking about anything less that some sexual interest. But that is good??? I mean, can a good woman feel attracted with this? Or they don’t want to be approached in this way??? I can have problems to create attraction with this kind of approach because my lack of interest in long conversations and conversations that have no sexual dyes or some "direct intention"???
If this is correct, there is no such thing as buying temperature, right??? This is why some guys can escalate so quickly, right?
I mean, I know that attraction depends of what they want to experience in that moment, but, how this kind of approach and escalation can work with women who want to experience excitement and the ones who want connection (in this last case, what I do is express my interest to her in a nice and open way).
And to give her what she want in the moment, you necessarily change what you are saying or you only say what you want but changing the delibery?
Please answer this in the first podcast if you can, I really need the answer. If you don’t, please don’t forget this for the next one.

pablin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 6:21 pm 
Mostly A Man. Mostly.

This thread is really coming along. There's a lot of good stuff in here.

I think I'll fire this up earlier than I had planned. I'll chat with the coaches about it.

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 4:41 am 
Translator

Just give us the fucking drug you take...You'd save us a shitload of time mate!

Haha no seriously, every bit of possible advice I've gotten lays there in front of me....all I need to do is implement it to my life.

That's what I reckon is the hardest part. Taking action.

I need to invent a machine that kicks me in the ass every time I fail to do a task or challenge I set myself. But it seems like I'd need that machine first, so I could start working on the invention... How ironic....

Board index : THE LOUNGE : The Welcome Mat

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35  Next