Quantcast

Board index : THE LOUNGE : The Welcome Mat

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32  Next
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:57 am 
Mostly A Gimp. Mostly.

Our mission is to help you realise your potential as a man. We see the confident, charismatic, attractive man in you. A man who exudes a charming vibe about him, and who excites women with his masculinity and presence.

We also see the mental blocks that are preventing that man inside you shine through.

That’s why we focus on helping you clear those blocks. On helping you move beyond the boundaries defined by your fears. On helping you define your purpose and principles. On getting you involved in activities which foster masculinity and presence. On putting you in touch with a tight membership of like-minded men.

Chances are, you began this journey of growth somewhere in the seduction community. That community was formed in response to a very real unmet need amongst men – to have choice with women they desire.

In its early stages the community focused on sex. How to get some. How to get more. How to game every woman who crossed your path.

The community evolved, and ‘natural game’ became chic. The focus shifted from cracking some kind of imaginary code of attraction to becoming the kind of man who naturally attracts women. You were told to just be yourself to just be fun - advice that would have been considered apostasy just a few years ago.

And why not. A man can be himself if he exhibits qualities that women find attractive. Right?

Then the community moved deeper still. There was a move to examine the essence of feminine and masculine interaction. To put some soul back into the male-female dynamic. To make men feel like men, and women feel like women.

It became apparent, though, that the fast-growing seduction industry was not helping all men. On the contrary, the more information this industry spat out, the more men got confused by it.

The problem was called clutter. We began to strangle ourselves with a cord of unnecessary jargon, rules and 'knowledge' rooted in evolutionary psychology.

And yet, something was still missing. Everyone was talking about qualities found in men held in esteem by women. Yet no-one was showing you HOW to become that man. No one was helping you ask WHY certain roadblocks on your INDIVIDUAL path to success exist.

This is where the value of inner game really began to show.

Not just any poor imitation of inner game teachings which many pickup companies began to trumpet as soon as they realised that this was a marketable commodity.

Rather, an advanced understanding of inner game, developed with an understanding that success with women is a small piece in a much larger puzzle that is your masculine identity. And here is the essence of advanced inner game, in a nutshell:

Solving a problem requires that we strip away all of the extraneous information, and get to the heart of not only it, but who you are a tyoour core. Instead of pouring 'knowledge' over existing problems.

So here we have it. It’s never been about the women. It’s never been about cracking any codes of attraction, of demonstrating value or “making her attracted”. It’s been about you all along. It’s been all about becoming a man. And doing it not by imitating some famous guru, or internalising a tonne of his rules about how to behave.

Rather, doing it by clearing a path for your own unique expression of masculinity. About getting in touch with who you truly are and expressing it to the world and the women in it.

Underneath the layers of social programming, you are already beautiful, you are already perfect. You already have the 'right' thing to say, the 'right' way to deal with any situation, you already know the 'right' action, your logical thoughts are just preventing you from accessing it.

But as you already know, inner game doesn't just stop at changing your interactions with women, it's about so much more. It's about taking control of your life. It's about getting rid of everything you think you need to do and finding out what you really desire. It's about letting go of social constraints and moving in your own, unique direction. It's about finding everything you have inside you and expressing that unashamedly.

At the moment, LoGun's and my purpose is twofold:

1) to create a space where you can grow as a man, and

2) to help reshape the seduction community in a way which places your growth - rather than silly games/techniques/glamorous marketing - at the forefront.

This site is a first step in that direction. I see it as a place that has its priorities in the right place - beginning with building solid foundations of your masculine identity, then helping you polish your social skills to really set you apart from other men.

I truly hope you benefit from your participation here. And I will have more in store for you soon. AI's next step will really shake up the seduction community and will bring a load of unexpected benefits to your life.

Highest Regards,

Steven

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:22 am 
MasterClass Alumni

I love you guys

- Bhagavad Gita (Stephen Mitchell Translation)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:51 pm 
AI Forum Moderator

It is beautiful, and the more time I spend with you guys, the more I realise the simplicity and perfection of it all. It's a beautiful thing we have here.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:53 am 
Fresh Fish

Hear hear to reducing clutter. Or is that here here? Whatever the case, good job.

D.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:12 am 
Fresh Fish

Your philosophy is completey in sync with mine.
This is the only forum I've ever bothered joining.
Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:15 am 
Dr. Phil

awesome. stoked im a member

Profile ICQ 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:40 am 
Mostly A Gimp. Mostly.

With that avatar, I'm stoked you're a member too.

S_

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:52 am 
Dr. Phil

haha ye. im like an avatar fiend , i go through heeps , il probably find a better one lulz

Profile ICQ 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:23 pm 
Dr. Phil

This stuff is sooooooo relevant to me right now! Feels like the culmination of many threads of thought in a journey. And it is also part of a chorus of new thought that is now evolving out of the community.

The one thing I love is that it is free of the American hype so typically part of the community. And when you guys do use marketing, it feels quite tongue-in-cheek.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:40 am 
Fresh Fish

So, be it.
Let us be the change we all want to see.

Board index : THE LOUNGE : The Welcome Mat

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32  Next