Quantcast

Board index : THE LOUNGE : Inner Game Essentials

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:25 am 
Fresh Fish

I looked at my hands but then I couldn't read the last part of the article... :(

joking aside, awesome post man, really makes you think.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:53 am 
Get Real Graduate

This video and all this thing is so true, and so powerful. But the fact that I could die at any second, and that Im not having as much sex as I wish, or not as many females as I want, makes me feel that Im not living life to the maximum! (which i guess find this unattractive)

So how can i stop feeling this way?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:46 pm 
Mostly A Man. Mostly.

Why would you want to stop feeling this way? Instead of trying to get rid of the feeling that you're not living life to the max, why not just live life to the max?

Profile WWW 

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:41 pm 
Get Real Graduate

LoGun wrote:
Why would you want to stop feeling this way? Instead of trying to get rid of the feeling that you're not living life to the max, why not just live life to the max?

Because I could do many things to live life to the max, but Im still lacking love and sex from women, which makes me feel that no matter what, im still not quite living life to the max

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:46 pm 
Mostly A Man. Mostly.

Do you think the fact that you're not living your life to the max in areas other than women is having an effect on your success with women?

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:33 pm 
Be Powerful Powerhouse

text from my mom word for word, "guess whose birthday is coming up? I will turn 60 this thursday. It makes me sound old. Yes, we all get old and we'll be gone one day to make room for our next generation. That is why I want to see or perhaps live in China for maybe a couple of years before I say bye to this earth". I dunno, it seems to go along with the theme of this thread.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:35 pm 
Be Powerful Powerhouse

LoGun wrote:
Do you think the fact that you're not living your life to the max in areas other than women is having an effect on your success with women?

This really hit home for me, I can remember times when I have said to myself, damn if it doesn't work with this girl what the hell else do I have going on in my life that I can be happy about?

Post subject: Re: Memento Mori
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:01 pm 
Get Real Graduate

Woah, epic thread hijack!

lokariototal wrote:
Because I could do many things to live life to the max, but Im still lacking love and sex from women, which makes me feel that no matter what, im still not quite living life to the max

Just wanted to say, I can definitely relate to this. I've often thought, "Yeah, I could devote myself to various projects/go out a lot/work really hard/this/do that, but is it going to get me laid? Then fuck it." Maybe that's a dark mental conversation, but it's there for me. It definitely comes from a place of hopelessness - "I gotta fix myself because I'm obviously broken. THEN I can go out and live life!" I'm really still working through all this stuff, and it will probably always be there for me, if I want to focus on it.

To bring this thread full-circle, remember the advice in the video that started it, and I'm paraphrasing:

MGM Lion wrote:
You're gonna die - and that is why you must love life. If you feel sad, at least you CAN feel sad. If you feel sexually frustrated, at least you CAN feel sexually frustrated. If you feel fucked up, at least you CAN feel fucked up.

Acceptance.

LoGun wrote:

^ Judging by your latest posts, you have not considered this question.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:47 pm 
Fresh Fish

I love this post!! I not feeling scared of feeling pain but just feeling happy that I can experience it. I don't care if what I just said makes sense but I'm feeling happy cause of it. Once again thanks for sharing this. :)

Post subject: Re: Memento Mori
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:02 am 
Endgame Aficionado

I think this fits here somewhat too:

Board index : THE LOUNGE : Inner Game Essentials

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next