Quantcast

Board index : THE LOUNGE : Mission Control

Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: I am inspired by Julius
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:05 am 
Endgame Aficionado

Ok, so I went through Julius's post and I can't help but feel inspired, if he could do it, I can too. I am 21 and the same realisations hit us( not wasting our 20s). I have no decided I am going to change and have started taking some actions like exercising to loose my belly fat and get some abs, learning the guitar, improving on my grooming, improving my study habits and quiting masturbation.But where I feel like am lacking the most is in the ladies department.

For starters I intend to totally annihilate my AA. Having read Julius's post about approach as honestly expressing why you are there, it has solved my problem on focussing whether indirect opener or direct opener is best. And today after reading that, I went out and started seeing ladies and just taking my time to see why I am attracted to them. And boy I dint feel AA, I dint approach though. For some ladies it was I liked there dresses and another was the way she was licking her lollipop and it reminded me of my younger brother.

So, here is the part I state my mission, I have decided and hope I commit( coz laziness is a big issue for me) that I approach atleast five ladies a day whether it is to state my desires or just ask for directions or time and I always should ask myself why should I approach her and expressing it to her honestly.

I look down on myself that has to change too.

I may have found a role model or doppelganger in you Julius. Pls if you ever read this, contact me pls, here is my mail: nestaakid@gmail.com

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:45 am 
Endgame Aficionado

The very next day, I went out, I chatted with ladies while we are on transit even though briefly. I maintained I contact without even thinking about because I was trying to see why I should approach the ladies. I wasn't afraid, but every time I tried to approach with intention of taking things far with the girl, I feel pressured and scared. I believe I need to divide it into chunks.

I didn't go out yesterday though. I hope to gout today.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:43 am 
Endgame Aficionado

Hohoho, I haven't written any post this past few days because:

A) Am lazy

B) There is nothing to write about, just the usual, see a cute girl, find the reasons to talk her and keep looking at her(in my mind I have made countless approaches), whilst in real life I have become comfortable with eye contact. Next phase pls.

Julius, I think I don't have your guts, time will tell though.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:53 pm 
Endgame Aficionado

I am beginning to care less and less what others think of me. I walk tall and confidently amidst crowds. My mind always thinks of overcoming the challenge whether it is driving, eye contact or whatever.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:24 pm 
Endgame Aficionado

I felt shh and judged today while I was withdrawing money from the ATM, probably because it is such a large amount of money . I need to flirt more.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:17 am 
Endgame Aficionado

So far so good, I have been having some realizations. Honesty rocks, I got this girl falling all over for me.

But I think I may have a problem with attraction for the opposite sex. It's like I derive joy in them wanting me badly. Since joining AI, I have blown off a girl and now I am doing same thing with this girl(she's an 8). But she is damn needy and clingy. I can't be with someone like that while I am trying to get over my neediness. Peace out.

P.S She wants me to kiss her(or I might have asked)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:06 am 
Endgame Aficionado

Wow, been so long, I fell sick and I feel cra I think I have run low on confidence juice, I was nervous and so in my head today.

It really hurts. Improving and failing, But I hope one day, I won't have to worry about failing.

Approaching is all about giving happiness to her, brightening her day.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:48 am 
Endgame Aficionado

Hahaha, I freaked out a couple of times today and ended up making two approaches. As you can pretty much guess I felt shitty about freaking out. I think I need to desensitize myself to anxiety, I am thinking of taking it slowly.

So today I was walking and I overheard 3 girls talking. I passed them and looked at them and then burst out laughing and one of them joined me. And we started teasing her friend's idea. I left afterwards.

The other girl I approached was standing alone, I decided to approach because she looked like my friend, turns out it wasn't her and I asked about her day and left.

I still have fear of expressing my desires. Maybe because where I group up its not considered normal. I don't want to care about rules set by others who are not even alive probably. I mean why is something as easy as "exuse me ................................." So hard to do?

Any help guys? I feel like I am stucked at approaching.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:14 am 
Endgame Aficionado

I went out today again and despite my fear I approached a lady and displayed interest. When I went out today, I saw a girl bending and cleaning her skirt, I asked her if she needed aid and she explained what happened while continuing her cleaning. We then went on and started talking till I reached my destination.

Now my second approach was direct. I stopped her and told her I find her cute. She askedfor my name, I told her and chatted a little then I left. I think the two girls were surprised I didn't take their numbers but I am cool with it.

Peace out. I hope to continue stronger.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:48 am 
Endgame Aficionado

I lack commitment, I didn't make a single approach today as I was with guys all day chatting and having fun.

Board index : THE LOUNGE : Mission Control

Go to page 1, 2  Next