Quantcast

Board index : THE LOUNGE : Mission Control

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 487  Next
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:37 am 
Mostly A Man. Mostly.

Honestly, I'd really like to know. I have a picture in my head of where guys are trying to get to and everything I write is based around trying to help you get there faster, but I don't know if the image I have in my head is an accurate representation of where you actually want to go.

So, where do you want to get to? What does your dream future look like? What's going on there? Who's with you? What are you doing? What's your ultimate goal from this journey?

I'd really like to hear your responses because then I can write stuff to help you get there faster.

LoGun

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:24 am 
Fresh Fish

Social Awesomeness - through free expression of the authentic self.

(Don't steal my terminology though Logun, I train in Keysi and can get a flight down there to kick your ass at a moments notice with literally no warning. [except this one obviously] :))

Peace,

kowalski

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:35 am 
Get Real Graduate

what i trying to archieve? that´s a good question? Often nothing.but when i want to archieve something i want to loose some weight 30 kg or so. i want to make constantly sports. i want to have the motivation to learn my school teachings..
i want to have a girlfriend. i want have sex. i want make outs trough online game, i want that girls send me nude pics of them, i want that they come to me and want to fuck me. i want meet new girls. i want to make out with the girls from my school

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:27 am 
Fresh Fish

I want to be able to be more comfortable having conversations with people I dont know very well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:36 am 
Mostly A Man. Mostly.

Ok, cool. This is good. Keep them coming and I'll start to put stuff together on this stuff.

LoGun

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:11 am 
Be Powerful Powerhouse

I want to graduate school and eventually find a place to move from home. I'll hopefully be making enough money playing poker to support myself(ive been doing ok so far) so I can live a free life. A free life to me means being able to do whatever I want at any time. I want to improve my success with women, but I want to meet cool girls who I like to be around, and it would be nice to have a relationship with a cool, attractive girl. A big area that i want to improve on is meeting a girl then re initiating contact. This is when my anxiety kicks in, I get super scared about rejection and all the things that go along with it(negative beliefs)
I also want to get better at showing my sexual interest in a girl and not feel guilty about it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:55 pm 
Fresh Fish

I want to be completely comfortable around women I find highly attractive. I want to be able to show my true self around them (good and bad). I want to have the freedom to choose the women that I date and not have it be left to circumstance. I want to have amazing experiences (including sexual) with the women I choose. I also want to occasionally have some crazy one night stands that don't end with regret :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:21 am 
Jung

I want to always remember
"No Failure
Only Feedback"

And have this permeate every cells of my being.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:25 am 
Fresh Fish

I want to find my purpose.

Last edited by Recon on Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:45 am 
Mostly A Man. Mostly.

Recon wrote:
I want to find out who my true & authentic self is and be able to express that. I want to find my purpose. To be able to go through life without being confined to society's rules & structures, to be fearless in all that I do and not give a damn about what other people think or do because I know that everything I do is genuine, authentic and comes from my very core. To be successful with women but only because it's a byproduct of the fact that I'm living my life to the fullest

To know what true freedom is and enjoy this journey...

Wow dude, that's poetry. Check out the inner game challenge. It should clear up a few things.

Profile WWW 

Board index : THE LOUNGE : Mission Control

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 487  Next