Quantcast

Board index : THE LOUNGE : Mission Control

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 477  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:15 pm 
Mostly A Man. Mostly.

This is better then [sic] The Way of The Superior Man. Yeah. I said it.” – Deck.

"So: This book rocks. On the button. Totally awesome….yes, the other guru’s PU techniques work, you will get some successes, but it will be hit and miss….using this stuff won’t get you every girl, but you won’t care if you miss, because you will be having too much fun to give a shit.

You won’t be coming from a fragile “pick up” artist’s ego state. Look, some will understand the message and others won’t, they are still too much in love with the latest routine or peacocking prop or whatever.

But if you have ever wondered if this PU stuff can be done in any other way than some geeky high school science project, get this book, create a life for yourself, enjoy yourself and take it from there. LoGun has made an awesome contribution to the field. His only problem is that he isn’t David De Angelo-ing it all the way to the bank…which you can be thankful for.
" - Flashy

And we're live...

I've been sitting in front of this post for a while trying to describe how it feels to have a project like this finally be completed. And I'm struggling.

This book has been my life for the last 6 months. I've worked on it almost every single day since I first started jotting notes down for this 'short handout' in February.

Research for this book has been my life for the last 4 years. Every time I read a book, coached someone, took a good long hard look at myself, it's all contributed.

To all those people who've been part of the journey over the last 4 years, thankyou. Your openness, honesty, and willingness to let go has helped me create something that will hopefully help so many more people.

For all those who're keen to see what that kind of work produces, you can check it out here: http://www.endgameblog.net

LoGun

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:06 am 
Get Real Graduate

And for the grammar nazis who might be hesitant because of the mack-daddy-fuck-grammar-rules lingo

Deck wrote:
This is better than Deida's Superior Man. Yeah. I said it. Twice

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:14 am 
Be Powerful Powerhouse

Congratulations guys!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:30 pm 
Mostly A Man. Mostly.

Oh, and one thing that I forgot to mention is that a MASSIVE raging hard-on of thanks has to go out to our very own deepPlay for both the book title and the cover design.

Thank you so much dude, you're such a champ.

LoGun

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:54 pm 
Get Real Graduate

I'm glad to be a part of it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:48 pm 
Get Real Graduate

I already bought it xD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:20 am 
Get Real Graduate

and soon available on sb..... but shurly not because of me, i need the hardcover

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:58 am 
Arm Chair Therapist

I bought the pdf and liked it enough to purchase the hardcover.

Do you have an ETA on distribution other than LuLu?

I don't really like the cheap binding glue used on LuLu books and would prefer a more conventional binder.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:20 pm 
Mostly A Man. Mostly.

Wow. I'm so glad to hear that. It means a lot to me to know that you guys are getting such value out of it.

Thank you for the feedback about Lulu. I've never used them before so it's good to know what they're like.

LoGun

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:00 pm 
Mostly A Gimp. Mostly.

Thanks so much for the feedback guys. It means a lot to us that a difference is being made.

Estimate for publication on Amazon is 4-6 week from now. Looking into Barnes & Noble and Borders options as well. Will let you know when I have an update.

Steven

PS I've read up plenty of reviews on Lulu, and it seems that while some people have experienced binding issues in the past, by far most people are happy with the quality.

But by all means let us know if you receive your book and are unhappy with binding - we'll make sure you get another book which is up to scratch.

Profile WWW 

Board index : THE LOUNGE : Mission Control

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 477  Next