Quantcast

Board index : THE LOUNGE : The Icing On Top.

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 49  Next
 Post subject: Game: Yes, and...
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:12 pm 
Mostly A Man. Mostly.

There are many ways you can make your projection more condusive to fun and playfulness. Reframing is one but another one we teach in the Live Coaching is an improv comedy game called 'Yes, and...'

This was developed in improv comedy so that all members of the cast playing out the scene could move in one direction and create a cohesive performace. It just so happens hat it works great when flirting with girls too :D

The way the game works is that you just take whatever information you have been given, agree with it, and build on that. Exaggerating is a great was of bringing humour into the mix as well.

For example:

Line: are you going to buy me a drink?

Reply: Certainly! And then I'm going to buy you some pretty flowers, a shiny car, and then a beautiful house! We'll live like kings!

This is extremely powerful in creating your own private reality with the person you're interacting with as the things you'll be sharing are personal to only you and her.

This game is going to work the same as reframing with the person replying providing the next line for next person to reply to. Just make sure that the next line is directed at the person rather than a statement of what the girl is going to do otherwise the game doesn't work.

So, without further delay, onwards!

Line: That is the ugliest shirt I've ever seen!

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:54 pm 
Dr. Phil

Reframe: Yes, and guess what - I am naked under it. So all my beauty is on the inside.

The whole 'Yes, and...' technique is really good in just about any situation, but just recently I used it in one way which worked really well so I kept doing it. It is when a girl says something about you as a person. Like 'You are ....'. I first used it when a girl was trying to cockblock me picking up her friend so I mainly did it for her friend to see, but it left the cockblocking girl dumbfounded. It went like this (try to imagine it).

Girl: Well why are you studying zoology if you work fixing trains?
Me: Because I am multi-skilled.
Girl: (very sarcastically) Oh, you are MULTI-SKILLED.
Me: (looking at her directly and VERY seductively in the eye and talking VERY seductively slow) Yes.... and you would know... that there are some guys out there who are single-skilled (one hand held out pushing away from me)... and they are...ok,... but.... you know....(pulling a dissatisfied face). But then there are OTHER guys (using other hand pulling closer to myself and cranking up the overly seductive voice and eye contact to the max).... who are... MULTI-SKILLED....you know the ones...... yep... THOSE ones.

Interesting about this was that she was still really pissed off with me (she had super-low self-esteem), but she was starting to breathe faster and her face was getting redder and it was obvious that she was starting to get turned on by me even though she didn't like me. Of course the girl who I was picking up was going crazy watching it (in a good way). So since then I have used it with girls whenever they would say something negative about me. For example one girl said to me a while ago 'You are so strange, you know that?'

Same thing: "Yes... and you know that there are some guys who are normal... and they are ok... but... you know... But then there are those OTHER guys... you know... the STRANGE ones.... that are like..... yes.... THOSE ones."

Just recently a guy was amogging me like crazy so everything he said about me I would look right past him to his wife and do the same thing about what he said about me. His wife had her eyes rivotted on me in a trance-like state soaking up every seductive word I was saying while the guy was going crazier and crazier.

Anyway, new line...

Line: You are full of bullshit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:45 pm 
Dr. Phil

Quote:
Line: You are full of bullshit.

Reframe: Yes, and don't forget, and I am full of crap too. :D Wow, you're good at this. You're going to be my new human Bullshit Meter. :D

Line: Do you work at Maccas?

- Clint Eastwood

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:11 pm 
Lao Tzu

Reframe: Trying to find another friend are you

Line: I don't feel right about this

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:00 am 
Mostly A Man. Mostly.

Balaji wrote:
Line: Do you work at Maccas??
Reframe: Trying to find another friend are you

Line: I don't feel right about this

Balaji, you've got to play by the rules, otherwise it doesn't work. It's not reframing, it's competely different.

The line has to be a statement or question about you.

Reply: Yeah, I've been there for 5 years now and they're just about to promote me. They said I'm almost ready to deal with customers! Are you proud of me? My mum is...

Line: I know you from somewhere...

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:52 pm 
MasterClass Alumni

Reply: Oh yeah!...thats right!!! ... Didnt we have sex like 2 weeks ago??? ...and you know what? I still remember what you taste like.. :lol:

Line: You are too much.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:51 pm 
Lao Tzu

Line: You are too much
Reframe: I'm not a hooker, I'll do it for free

Line: You don't mean any of this do you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:47 pm 
Mostly A Man. Mostly.

Balaji wrote:
Line: You don't mean any of this do you

Reply: None. Zip. Nadda. In fact, what's less than nothing...? a black hole. I am a black hole of meaning right now. Not even the light of meaning can escape right now :wink:

Line: Are you trying to seduce me?

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:10 pm 
Lao Tzu

LoGun you event horizon you

Line: Are you trying to seduce me
Reframe: No, I am seducing you

Line: All you want is to have sex and nothing else, go away

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:30 pm 
Dr. Phil

Reframe: Yes... it's true. All I want is sex. All I want is to share the highest expression of love which is possible for two people. All I want is to experience a mutual giving of pleasure which eclipses every other euphoric feeling you might ever experience. All I want is to make your body twitch and shudder with the growing pleasure as it moves its way through your body... getting more intense with every moment... as your heart beats faster and you start to breathe quicker... and your throat tightens as your body explodes with the euphoric feeling of release. Oh well... too bad your not up for it.

Line: You are really annoying me right now.

Board index : THE LOUNGE : The Icing On Top.

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 49  Next