Quantcast

Board index : THE LOUNGE : The Icing On Top.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:58 pm 
Mostly A Man. Mostly.

After reading e.q.'s post about genuiness (http://www.attractioninstitute.com.au/f ... .php?t=149), I couldn't get one line out of my head. It was so poetic and beautiful that in order for me to stop thinking about it, I had to get my thoughts down on paper, so here they are.

e.q. wrote:
What I’m trying to say is that there are endless different techniques, routines, styles and theories out there but at the end of the day all that exists is you and the wave.

Despite what methods and techniques you use, at the end of the day, the only thing that exists is the connection that was developed between you and her. Regardless of how it occurred, it’s the only thing. The question you should ask yourself is do you want this to be a fake and shallow imitation of a connection built upon games, lines, and ingenuineness or do you want this to be a real and authentic connection based upon openness, strength, and love?

What depth of connection do you think you can reach by playing silly little games and imitating what it is that you think she wants you to be? What strength of connection will exist if you run around pretending to be someone that you’re not? How much will she trust you, love you, give herself to you, if she can’t even feel the real you?

These games, lines, routines, that a lot of guys use could work for some guys to get a woman into bed but if you’re trying to create a real and genuine connection with another human being then these games will let you down. Guys are using these to try and achieve success but they are the very things that are preventing them from achieving the real success in the first place.

She wants to know the real you. She wants to find the great man that lies at your core and she wants to give herself to Him in her entirety. She wants to surrender into your strength and love and be taken to a depth of loving so intense that she cannot distinguish herself from the love. She desires to embody love itself. Do you think you can give her that we a false time constraint and a comment about her fake nails?

“But I tried to be real and it didn’t work!” Really? Were you being yourself in your entirety or were you being what you thought she wanted you to be? Were you letting down your shields and opening your heart or were you closing off and presenting the socially constructed ideal of masculinity that you thought she wanted to feel?

We've all been down the path of trying to be something that we're not but if you desire to make those real connections with women then only you can take it to the next level.

Learn to know yourself, then and only then can you learn to love yourself.

Learn to love yourself, then and only then can you learn to love her.

LoGun

Profile WWW 

Board index : THE LOUNGE : The Icing On Top.