Quantcast

Board index : THE LOUNGE : The Icing On Top.

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:24 pm 
Fresh Fish

Hey guys this video is basicly what Ive doing for sexual tension and escalation for a while now. It's easy, cruzy and get's her stinging to leave the club with you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DsVwYqV ... feature=BF

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:50 am 
Fresh Fish

It's amazing, you don't need to spend money on anything about seduction - just read the free e-book, watch the inner game video and check a few posts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:03 am 
Get Real Graduate

1. I've read here the formula for sexual tension is sexual desire+barrier, but it seems to complicated to come up with these stuff. If I think about ways to create sexual desire and at the same time I have to think about creating a barrier I'll be automatically in L-type thinking. In my mind, I'd have to be like "Ok.. I can say THIS phrase ... now.. what would be the barrier.. hmmm..... lemmme. .see.. OH! I COULD SAY THIS!" and I would be in my mind instead of the present moment.
2. Sometimes you say "tell her how you feel" and other times you say "direct intent isn't about having to say anything".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:03 am 
Get Real Graduate

1. I've read here the formula for sexual tension is sexual desire+barrier, but it seems to complicated to come up with these stuff. If I think about ways to create sexual desire and at the same time I have to think about creating a barrier I'll be automatically in L-type thinking. In my mind, I'd have to be like "Ok.. I can say THIS phrase ... now.. what would be the barrier.. hmmm..... lemmme. .see.. OH! I COULD SAY THIS!" and I would be in my mind instead of the present moment.
2. Sometimes you say "tell her how you feel" and other times you say "direct intent isn't about having to say anything".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:15 am 
Get Real Graduate

I'm just to lazy to have to be worried or concerned about trying to create sexual tension.... I don't even understand how sexual tension feels like!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:20 am 
Get Real Graduate

"For example:

Her: I’m going to the bathroom

You: We can’t go to the bathroom together, we barely know each other. I wait until at least the second date to do that kind of thing!"

If I say something like this she'll either be like wtf are you talking about. Also, I don't feel well saying that... it feels so cheesy! When I read this, it seems like a guy trying to be cool or trying to sound like a player/alpha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:22 pm 
Fresh Fish

I'm a little confused, isn't this topic against the philosophy of this site??
You just change the delivery of the 'product', you, and not the 'product' self.

Where is the distinction with the seduction community??

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:51 pm 
Fresh Fish

I think that we don't need any formula how the sexual tension works, becouse we are men, deep inside we know how to sexualy attract women. Do you think that lion needs a guide how to build sexual tension? No, it's in his nature !

Just let loose, say whatever you want, what she gonna slap you? Great, use it to your advantage. I had a girl slapped me in the club when I approached her (becouse my friend grabed her friends ass....yes, not really in context but hear me out...),
I said: "and why did I deserve that?", she slapped me again :) ,
now, I could call her a bitch or whatever, but I slapped my self :twisted: and said to her : "yeah, do it again, I like this, I'm masohist you know". And she was shocked, she didn't expect that. Her mind went probably who is this guy? And boom you got tension.

I think that I went a little off track, but my point is that just say whatever is on your mind. But please do not do it like some scumbag, "hey you nice tits " or "give me pussy I know you have it". You're a gentleman, look that girl deep in the eyes than lean in and whisper in her ear (yes, if you want,you can say nice tits :wink: ). If this doesn't get her wet, then you may just throw her in the pool :)

When you go through fire, blood, mud and fear, when losing is the same as winning, when you are strong enough to forgive everyone and no one, when you see secret admiration in the eyes of an enemy, then you know you became number-number 1.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:42 am 
Fresh Fish

LoGun (Leigh) wrote:

CAUTION: If you're not the kind of Man she desires to be with, this will make you look like a weird creep. If you are, she'll be dripping wet before you finish introducing yourself.

So that's a wrap on how to build sexual tension. There's a lot of fun stuff in there for you to play with. I know how much fun I have with it and I'm sure you're going to have heaps as well.

Feel free to hit me up with any questions!

LoGun

Leigh i have a question about this last part. I always read very contradicting opinions about attraction. From that it must happen in the first 3 to 10 min or the window for that closes forever, to that what she thinks of you can change gradually (or totally from one day to another) or even that she decides that in the first 10 secs. And also that (i think) causes lots of different approachs: Some people go direct and burn others go smothly.

So my questions are:

Whats your take on that?

and this a personal one:

And how would you say i could find out my own? In the moment im right now, for me the seduction part feels like a nuisance (direct or indirect), something i want to get over with quickly because i already know whether i like the girl (whoever it is in the moment) or not but as today (im 22) i have never been able to seduce a woman.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:05 pm 
Mostly A Man. Mostly.

Hey mate,

Start a new thread on this so it doesn't get lost in the amongst all the other stuff in here.

I'll answer it there.

L.

Profile WWW 

Board index : THE LOUNGE : The Icing On Top.

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next