Quantcast

Board index : THE LOUNGE : The Icing On Top.

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:50 pm 
Fresh Fish

LoGun (Leigh) wrote:
Hey mate,

Start a new thread on this so it doesn't get lost in the amongst all the other stuff in here.

I'll answer it there.

L.

ok leigh, thank

here it is the-icing-on-top/attraction-a-one-time-window-or-a-process-t8345.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:00 pm 
Fresh Fish

This is amazing, LO!
I love it!
It's allll so true!
I remember when i first cooperated in the pick up scene everyone one was selling sly crap! really shady, demeaning crap!

this comes from the heart! it speaks to me, cause i'm the kinda guy who wants to share what he has with women, i want to attract from the heart (See my introduction "a colombian man").

Thank you, i especially respect you for your common decency!
you're real. keep it that way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:09 pm 
Mostly A Man. Mostly.

Haha... Great to hear it appealed to you. Love your enthusiasm.

Profile WWW 

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:51 pm 
Fresh Fish

Zach P. wrote:
and I can think of specific times (since my inner game has dramatically changed) that I've done these naturally. It's great!

this is the best version possible! that should be achieved with every part of the game - to make it naturally

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:35 pm 
Fresh Fish

Wouldn't this reinforce the "techniques" mindset?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:02 am 
Mostly A Man. Mostly.

It depends. If you use these as a series of tricks to pretend to be someone you're not, then yes.

If you're reading this post and you find it gives you permission to say and do what you've been wanting to do all this time but haven't had the balls, then no.

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:58 am 
Fresh Fish

how do i know i am the type of guy she is attracted to ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:44 pm 
Get Real Graduate

I call bullshit. Pretty much all my previous sexual encounters with women involves me sitting around, not giving a shit about whether she sleeps with me or not, talking loads and enjoying her company until she jumps me. In my head, it doesn't seem like I'm doing ANY sexual at all.

I'm joking about the bullshit part of course :D. The problem with my "method" I find, is that it doesn't attract the kind of women I want to be with in the long run, plus it means I have to wait to be the with the right kind of girl in the right environment. In other words, it seems to have limited power.

Is building sexual tension important or is it just another shallow technique? Personally, I think it's essential if you want to be loads of sex with loads of different women. I can actually think of three instances last year when I was in bed with a woman (who were all INSANELY attractive to me: who I never thought I would have chance with!) and on all these occasions, we never actually had sex, even though we were both in bed, naked, and I knew she liked me. One of them even said how hard it is to be turned on after having such a deep conversation (I'm good at that :D) when I tried escalating. And I know she was attracted to me because moments before that she said she couldn't believe she met a guy like me the way she did. This made it clear to me that she could be "attracted" to me (in a conceptual, ideal sense) and still not want to get it on because something else was lakcking. Once I realised through AI that sexual attraction (i.e. that ends up in having sex) was a feeling (soooooo painfully obvious now :P) then I could see that I had been trying to put the "idea" of sex and attraction into her head, instead of making her feel it. (at the core of every desire is an emotion right?)

So now I'm going to try and shift my focus onto how she feels. A bit scary since I've never thought or focused on that with the women I'm attracted to.

The concept of sexual tension makes sense to me, I just had no clue of how to implement it. Which is why I really like your definition of sexual tension: sexual desire + barrier :D Some people describe it as a "push and pull" energy, but thinking of the "pushing" as a fictional "barrier" between us makes the principle easier to implement to me. A slightly more superficial way to put it might be flirting (being sexually suggestive) + playing hard to get for example.

I think positive disqualification would be an easy one for me to start with, as I find it so natural to be "nice" to women, it would be relatively easy to create a barrier out of something positive.

Direct intent sounds quite scary, but definitely worth a shot as that's usually what goes through my head when I'm with a woman I really like anyway. I mean I've done that kind of thing before but that was under the "escalation" label: it's like "Ok, I need to show her I'm interested in her sexually before she looses interest", while the times when I think "I'd love to touch her" I don't do anything, often with the belief that by holding back my actions I'll actually create more sexual tension in her (and as it seems to obvious now, that only seems to create more sexual tension in myself, because I'm creating a barrier for myself). I was also at a very needy stage of my life when I've previously tried to be "direct", I'm sure that will have something to do with it ;)

Thanks Logan :)

Board index : THE LOUNGE : The Icing On Top.

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3