Quantcast

Board index : THE LOUNGE : The Icing On Top.

Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:56 am 
Fresh Fish

While we are discussing techniques like Reframing, Disqualification etc., I want to discuss the technique known as Induced Addiction and I want members to come up with examples. The principle behind this is to do the same thing again and again with her until it becomes a habit and she gets addicted to it. I had a female colleague with whom I went out for lunch for a couple of days but then she realized that it is really not a good idea to go out with me every day especially in front of other colleagues. So she stopped and I let her stay away for few days. But then after few days she wanted to go out with me again. After repeating this pattern for several times she is now addicted to going out with me. Every day she will ask or come to my office to go out for lunch with me. I have gone with her even during weekends. The key here is that you have to let her miss you and the fun for a few days to intensify the addiction.

I want everyone to think about inducing addiction by various possible actions, behaviors and scenarios, and post them here because I think this is a very powerful technique.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:20 am 
Mostly A Man. Mostly.

Why do you want women to be addicted to you? I'm not quite sure I understand this.

Is it so she doesn't leave you?

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:16 pm 
Fresh Fish

More than addiction, I would say "continued attraction". I have used the word addiction because that is how it was described when I read it somewhere. Yes, I want women to be attracted and somewhat addicted to me? Who don't? I don't mind getting my happiness from external sources while it lasts ...:). Because I know, I will be just fine even when she is gone. There are hundreds of women in this world - I will find another one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:25 pm 
Mostly A Man. Mostly.

Ok, thanks for explaining it.

You seem very self aware which is really good to see. And because you're so self aware, I thought you might be interested in looking at this situation a different way.

So, what you're saying is that you're trying to develop a skill that will allow you to continually get a supply of women to make you happy.

What do you think would be a better skill:
1. Learning a trick to become better at making women responsible for your happiness
2. Learning how to be happy, regardless of how many women are in your life

And which one of these skills would be more likely to make women more interested in being part of your life?

I guess a different way of asking this question is: do you think women are more naturally attracted to guys who're internally fulfilled and validated or guys who're trying to find ways to make people outside himself responsible for how he feel?

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:18 pm 
Fresh Fish

The second option above appears to be better on the surface. But it is really not better than the first because "Learning how to be happy, regardless of how many women are in your life" is something really hard to achieve for most men. What if you have zero woman? Will you still be happy? It requires a lot of hard work and dedication to achieve that state. You will actually go though a lot of pain until you achieve it. I will rather go though alternate pain and pleasure - enjoy the pleasure when it comes and remain steady when pain ensues knowing that pain will not last for ever. To me both methods are equally good or bad. I will choose one method one day and may switch to the other if I get bored after a while. Of course I will have a roller-coaster ride and I am not afraid of it. The biggest problem for men is being afraid of the ride, I think. When you are not afraid of the ride, you will remain steady even when you are having the ride!

The fact that women are attracted to certain types of men are irrelevant to me. If I want a woman, I will play all tricks under my sleeve to get her attracted to me. If she is still not attracted, I will happily move on.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:02 pm 
Aristotle

Girl likes spending time with me on a regular basis.

:shock:

Must create new PUA term to explain this phenomenon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:44 pm 
Dr. Phil

Gentlemen, I have a few points to share here:

It is my belief that humans become conditioned to repeated stimuli, and make this stimuli a part of their routine. When compared with most (basically all) animals, humans are EXTREMELY routine-based. When training animals, we train them to run on routine e.g. a dog is fed at set times, uses toilet at set times because YOU control the frame. Similarly cows are milked at set times and at a certain number of times per day. Human training is the same. Everyone we know, is being trained by us and is training us at the same time. We train others on how to treat us by how we treat them. Some are harder than others to train. This requires no shady manipulative techniques, it simply requires knowledge.

One of these routines is when exposed to a positive stimulus, we want more. We expect more too. In "drug culture" the first "hit" is free, free samplers seem to generate CRAZY LOADS of sales. Why? Because people will KEEP COMING BACK. Call it addiction or continued attraction, it works well either way. When the sttractive stimulus is removed, the person wants it more out of fear. Fear that it won't come back again, fear that they'll have to fend entirely for themselves (humans are very socially dependent) and fear that they did something to drive you away.

MeetDaCaptain wrote:
The key here is that you have to let her miss you and the fun for a few days to intensify the addiction.

Captain, David D. introduced me to the concept/technique of "give her the gift of missing you". Originally I thought this would get women wet but that's not really how it worked. It helped me stop being so needy for them. It helped me break routine and rapport which naturally had them chasing me. It sounds egotistical now but it felt great to simply be doing things on MY terms rather than HER TERMS, which was to do the things at the same time every week predictably. Mixing them up meant they would be a GIFT, not a CHORE or REGULARITY. When I run my interactions this way, I'm running on my watch, she's running on hers. One rejection isn't going to set me off.

MeetDaCaptain wrote:
The second option above appears to be better on the surface. But it is really not better than the first because "Learning how to be happy, regardless of how many women are in your life" is something really hard to achieve for most men. What if you have zero woman? Will you still be happy? It requires a lot of hard work and dedication to achieve that state. You will actually go though a lot of pain until you achieve it. I will rather go though alternate pain and pleasure - enjoy the pleasure when it comes and remain steady when pain ensues knowing that pain will not last for ever. To me both methods are equally good or bad. I will choose one method one day and may switch to the other if I get bored after a while. Of course I will have a roller-coaster ride and I am not afraid of it. The biggest problem for men is being afraid of the ride, I think. When you are not afraid of the ride, you will remain steady even when you are having the ride!

There is no "zero women", every woman I encounter is a part of my life in one way or another. If she's not "in my life" then I haven't met her yet.

MeetDaCaptain wrote:
The fact that women are attracted to certain types of men are irrelevant to me. If I want a woman, I will play all tricks under my sleeve to get her attracted to me. If she is still not attracted, I will happily move on.

Your mojo of "playing tricks" seems very self-serving and assumes that by default, she won't be attracted to you. If it's "do everything in my power to ensure I'm having fun, because it's my reality and she's a guest" it serves you but assumes that your positive emotions will be caught by her instead of vice versa, you bring the positivity rather than wait for her to give it to you.

Lysander wrote:
Girl likes spending time with me on a regular basis.

:shock:

Must create new PUA term to explain this phenomenon.

I'm the meme king man, but never thought of that one ;-).

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:38 am 
Mostly A Man. Mostly.

MeetDaCaptain wrote:
The second option above appears to be better on the surface. But it is really not better than the first because "Learning how to be happy, regardless of how many women are in your life" is something really hard to achieve for most men. What if you have zero woman? Will you still be happy?

In my expereince, if you're internally fulfilled and happy, then people (including women) naturally want to be part of your life. Why? Because it's full of positive emotions and excitement and happiness.

I don't know a single guy who's internally fulfilled, happy, and free and who lacks for women in his life.

Alternatively, I know plenty of guys who're dependent on women to feel good about themselves who have no (zero) women in their life. Why? Because their lives are empty, unrewarding, and frustrating.

Think about it like this:

Who would you rather hang out with: someone who's needy, empty, and dependent or someone who's loving, happy, and fulfilled?

Who do you think the women you desire are more likely to hang out with?

I'm not saying that it's not going to be hard work. It takes time and effort to become internally fulfilled but what is 3 months of changing the way you live your life compared to 30 years of being completely at the whim and mercy of how other people respond to you?

For me, there's no question which path I'd rather choose.

MeetDaCaptain wrote:

I'm sure that there are some women who will fall for your tricks. But what kind of women do you think they'll be? In my expereince, the only women who fall for little tricks and tactics are gullible, needy, and insecure women.

Confident women who have standards, who are happy, who aren't needy, and who have a happy and fulfilling life will run MILES away from you.

So, the question you need to consider is: what kind of women do you want to fill your life with and what kind of Man do you need to be to fill your life with them?

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:37 pm 
Dr. Phil

LoGun (Leigh) wrote:

So, the question you need to consider is: what kind of women do you want to fill your life with and what kind of Man do you need to be to fill your life with them?

Hey! Stop right there. This is only in theory.

I've gone out there, in my PUA time and I found these women and they have been attracted by me.

I believe that in my experience, using PUA tricks not to attract women insecure and needy.

But I do remember that I could not continue keeping her because I trie to "game" her. I had no strength, no power or happiness male to maintain a relationship with they.

And I can say that women are strong and confident really rare to find.

I'm even you, Leigh, when your life was not in your best time best time you attracted women full of love and life.

Someone will be attracted by your satisfaction, others by your emotion, others for your happiness and others simply do not. Someone do not support your happiness or your emotion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:06 am 
Fresh Fish

Most of you here seem to support the idea that we should strive to be internally happy and fulfilled and, as a result, women will be attracted to us. My question is, if you are already internally happy and fulfilled why would you want an woman? Woman is probably one of the last few things in your mind in that case.

What is not emphasized here is that you can't be internally happy and fulfilled unless you have had enough of the so called roller coaster ride. Means you can not get to that state unless you have experienced enough ups and downs with women to know that they can't be relied on as the source of your happiness. This is a matter of convincing your sub-conscious mind through actual results rather than convincing your conscious mind with words, logic and reasons. Unless your sub-conscious mind is programmed to believe that, you will make only temporary progress in that direction. Your conscious mind will agree to everything you have read and learned, but your subconscious mind will reject it. As a result your action will always will be that of a needy and clingy person. Things like intelligence, will power, focus, determination will not help much.

Arriving at the realization that you can't rely of external sources for happiness can be a life-long journey and that is where the techniques of attraction comes in handy. So do not throw them out of the window just yet. Admit it, most of us have not arrived at that realization yet!

I learned couple of other similar tricks from a good friend of mine and I am going to put them in separate threads. I hope you will like them. Use them for fun and do not use them to manipulate anyone.

Now back to the topic of Induced Addiction and examples, please!

Board index : THE LOUNGE : The Icing On Top.

Go to page 1, 2  Next