Quantcast

Board index : THE LOUNGE : The Icing On Top.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:05 pm 
Fresh Fish

So I'll start this post of with 100 pushups to clear my mind. So far I'm at 25. Back in a tic..

Okay so I'm a lazy shit. I didn't goto gym today so I thought I'd be a good person by doing some form of chest excersise. 47 pushups, FEEL THE MASCULINITY!

So lately ALL of my approaches have been from the heart. If I don't feel like I'm in a good mood I won't bother intervening in someone elses life as all I'll be bringing in is negative energy. My first one was the other night. I was out with LoGun and his mate after going to the Ivy. For some reason I was in a pissed of and shitty mood, unsure why, so I was going to leave and head home. LoGun convinced me otherwise and we all stayed out a wee bit longer but went bumming around Bungalow 8, The Loft and Darling Harbour.

So we were walking out front of the aquarium/wild life park and there was this absolutely stunning (This girl to me was a 9.9999) canadian woman studying her masters over here. LoGun and his mate were tossing up who was going to go back and talk to her. I'm not sure what came over me, but I did a u-turn, walked straight up to her and said "Hey, bare with me while I tell you this as I'm pretty damn nervous right now, but you're the most beautiful woman I've seen in Sydney". I've said this to women before (similiar things though, mostly "You're the most beautiful woman I've seen tonight"), and it's never had the same effect as it did the other night. Frankly put I came from a place of wanting nothing. In fact I came from a place of nothing, everything came from my heart. I was truly in the moment with her and to say the least it was fucking unreal.

Speaking from the heart is a concept I've heard people brush on before but I think I truly experienced this the other night. It's amazing when you're just out right genuine with women how they open up to you so quickly. All the approaches I've been doing lately are direct, all out "Hey random woman, here's my balls. Be gentle with them k?".

Went out yesterday afternoon with Steven and had the same kind of thing happen. Steven pointed out this truly cute girl who was working in the Saba store in QVB. I went in there, told her out right that she was extremely cute and that I had to meet her. She was flabbergasted, turned bright red and the first thing that came out of her mouth was "Oh my god... thank you... but I have a boyfriend". Nothing has really phased me in the last few approaches I've done. I figure if I be genuine and out right honest with a chick, I have absolutely nothing to lose.

And I'm right, I don't.

-K

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:23 am 
Fresh Fish

That is great man, you are letting it flow. It is amazing just how letting go and speaking without your ego, from inside is all it takes. I have also noticed that with this process you no longer need or want something from the other person because you are so comfortable with yourself that you don't need to take something from them to feed your ego. I look forward to the day that everyone in the community realizes that they already have everything inside themselves that they need, both to be happy and to be the people that they want. With so much focus on trying to get women in this community there can be a negative feedback cycle that creates more need and takes you further from yourself and having success. Keep it up because your heart is great, you just have to set it free for the world to see.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:41 pm 
Mostly A Man. Mostly.

I'm always blown away by the difference that can be made through opening yourself up and speaking from the heart rather than using lines and routines to try and 'seduce' her.

I perosnally put it back to e.q. wave analogy (anal-orgy - hehehe). At the end of the day, regardless of what lines and rountines you use, the only thing that is going to exist between you and her is the connection you made together.

You can have that be a deep and meaningful connection built on openness, trust, and love, or that can be a shallow, weak connection built on deception and lies. One, will touch her deep in her soul and she will remember forever, and the other, will be the same shallow imitation of a connection that she expereinces throughout her entire existence and she will forget once you turn around and walk away from her. It's your choice on which one you want it to be.

If your relationship goes anything past meeting her in the street then she's eventually going to see the real you so why not do it right from the start?

You might get hurt? Maybe... But you also might make a connection stronger than you've ever made with another human being and have an opportunity to love from a depth that you'd never dreamed existed... Would you trade the possibility of a small amount of perceived pain for a lifetime of love?

Your choice.

LoGun

Profile WWW 

Board index : THE LOUNGE : The Icing On Top.