Quantcast

Board index : THE LOUNGE : The Icing On Top.

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:05 pm 
Get Real Graduate

Question: How can you really tell whether you are really trying to get a girl to like you?
It's just that I'm not sure if I do this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:10 pm 
Mostly A Man. Mostly.

Does your enjoyment come from the actions you take or the feedback you get from other people?

If you were completely happy and fulfilled in your life, would you still be doing these things?

Is what you're doing an expression of how you feel in the moment or are you holding something back for some reason? What do you think that reason could be?

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:34 am 
Fresh Fish

Basically...don't be a pleaser. Please yourself first and you may just end up pleasing others as a side result...Sounds on the money to me

Also, I've seen hb12 come up a few times in reference to women? What does it mean? I get the gist that it's like your ultimate dream girl, yeah? Sounds like an ink printer cartridge.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:20 pm 
Get Real Graduate

cinderman wrote:
hb12

It's PUA community slang thang.

HB = Honeybunny = the kind of girl who makes your pants feel tight
The number denotes a standard hotness rating, and can range from 1-10 (12 being impossibly perfect)

Example:

"There was a 2-set in the corner so I opened the HB8 with my 'Magic watch' opener whilst my wing approached the obstacle. Then LoGun came and blew us out with his 'Shirt off' secret wizard attack. But then I levelled up and became a L15 Necromancer with 19 charisma."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:11 pm 
Fresh Fish

Hahaha! Awesome! I was trying to figure out what "HB" stood for...all I came up with was "hot bitch". Glad i was wrong!

PUA is like a videogame...some guys must be doing it just for the gaming aspect...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:08 am 
Get Real Graduate

this post motivates me to start approaching again! but i ask myself how do i come to this point of mindset, i mean really really really this mindset.

not only, to do this because you think then you get the girl! same with purpose thx

by the way it would be really cool to get in a interview/conversation with you logun!

lg steve

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:55 am 
MasterClass Alumni

Hey Logun,

So if I'm going out tonight, and my purpose is to get laid, essentially what you are saying is that I don't need any outer game and I'll be able to score with that hottie with Jedi Knight ease?

That's like going up to her and saying "Sup, wanna fuck?". I've never tried that but I haven't heard any success stories with that line.

Can you clarify please.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:55 pm 
Get Real Graduate

Red Zeppelin wrote:
That's like going up to her and saying "Sup, wanna fuck?". I've never tried that but I haven't heard any success stories with that line.

I've heard plenty of success stories with that line.

The way I look at it is it's about wanting what you want, without it consuming you. When I play football I want to score, but my happiness doesn't depend on me performing. In fact, if we're losing and I get all pissed off about it, that worsens my performance.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:23 am 
Mostly A Man. Mostly.

Red Zeppelin wrote:
So if I'm going out tonight, and my purpose is to get laid, essentially what you are saying is that I don't need any outer game and I'll be able to score with that hottie with Jedi Knight ease?

No, I'm not saying that you'll be able to walk up to a woman and just say that and you'll be able to walk out the door with her.

What I'm saying is that executing all the 'steps' that you're supposed to do in order to 'run solid game' according to the community, are a product of knowing what you want and trying to find it.

If you just want to get laid, go out and be overtly sexual. Don't hide how you feel or what you want to do. If a girl obviously isn't in that mood, brush her off, keep moving, and find a girl who is in that mood.

Is every girl in the club going to fall to her knees and start sucking your dick? Of course not.

But, are the ones who are looking to get laid going to respond to your overt intent? Much more likely than if you just stood there and asked her nice questions about her job.

Does that clear it up?

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:28 am 
Mostly A Man. Mostly.

Oh, and check out this post. It might help clear things up.

http://www.attractioninstitute.org/defi ... g-up-women

LoGun

Profile WWW 

Board index : THE LOUNGE : The Icing On Top.

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next