Quantcast

Board index : THE LOUNGE : The Icing On Top.

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 471  Next
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:58 am 
Mostly A Man. Mostly.

I know that there's a lot of guys who log on here and read without posting. That's fine. I have no issues with that if that's where you are right now. But if that's you, I have a question for you: what are you waiting for?

What are you waiting to change before you take the first step in changing?

What are you waiting for before you give yourself a chance to create the kind of life that you want?

What are you waiting for to change before you have the courage to post up your introduction and start finding the roadblocks that are preventing you from having the incredible success with women that you deserve?

If you can't take the first step and introduce yourself to a group of guys who will never see your face yet have been through issues you have and probably have the answers you need, then how are you going to summon the courage to walk up to a beautiful woman and introduce yourself to her?

Change happens when you make the commitment to change.

Change doesn't happen when you stand on the sidelines watching other people live their lives, it happens when you take that first step towards doing something different to what you would normally do.

That's when things become different.

That's when you start creating the life that you've always deserved to live.

That's when you start creating the life that you were born to live. that's when you take control.

So, what are you waiting for?

You can take that first step, right now. All it requires is to introduce yourself to the rest of the guys and then ask that question that's been sitting at the tip of your tongue. That's all it takes. And in that moment, you've taken the first step towards creating the kind of life that you want and deserve.

I can't wait to meet you.

LoGun

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 5:17 am 
Fresh Fish

i cant wait to start my new journey and life...i always have been a shy kind of person but i have always wanted to break out of my shell and show who i really am..... and thank you so much for presenting this chance to change and be who really want to be...so please help me and i am truly truly grateful

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:27 am 
Mostly A Man. Mostly.

Welcome aboard mate.

Have you read End Game yet? I know it's helped a huge amount of guys answer this exact question.

L.

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:07 am 
Mostly A Man. Mostly.

Great to have you here. I'm glad to hear you got so much out of End Game.

L.

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:17 am 
Fresh Fish

I'm John.

I am a virgin. I never had a "girlfriend".

I spent my high school years scared of what would happen to me if I came home after 11pm.

At Age 17, I began losing my hair. But that was not the only thing that "held me back."

I believe the thought process started long before. In school, I always envied the bad boys and the Skanky girls. All these girls had to do was walk around and look cute and BAM they get the validation of people wanting them. Of being in a relationship and getting their brains F*cked out every single day. I never believed I was good enough. Why would anyone want ME?

It's hard to be expressed as a man when everyone and everything is telling you that you aren't good enough. "If i dress cool then girls will like me. No, If i get a car then I'll be able to go places and girls will like me. No, If i get a job then I'll be able to buy things and girls will like me. No, If I join a sports team and tell everyone that I'm not a virgin then girls will like me. Well, No. All this hasn't worked because i live at home. When i go off to college then I will be surrounded by girls. One of them will have to end up liking me"

See a pattern?

When doing all these things, Why did I want girls to like me? I mean that is a huge generality about a Large, Large group of people.

Since I never believed I was good enough, I cut myself off. I didn't deal with certain areas of my life. I made up stories so i could APPEAR to be just like everyone else. The only reason I ever pursued a woman was because other people told me they were hot and in my mind that made them valuable. "Surely If I am good enough, these people will approve of me, Right?"

That was my basic thought pattern until this year.

So...... here I am.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:51 am 
Mostly A Man. Mostly.

Thanks for being so honest. Welcome aboard. How has your mindset changed now?

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:24 am 
Fresh Fish

It has been a process of accepting and forgiving myself (and others), Taking responsibility for what i can control, letting go of anger, and learning how to love.

There's a lot of crap to be stripped away.

I'm in there somewhere.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:24 am 
Mostly A Man. Mostly.

Great to hear mate. I'm glad to hear you're making progress towards the life you desire.

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:30 am 
Be Powerful Powerhouse

stickcontrol wrote:
It has been a process of accepting and forgiving myself (and others), Taking responsibility for what i can control, letting go of anger, and learning how to love.

There's a lot of crap to be stripped away.

I'm in there somewhere.

That's really the best path. I'm amazed that you're going on this journey. I'm here with you and I'm sure so are the other guys. Share with us. Let's encourage one another and make the best of our lives! :wink:

Oh, and keep going. And congrats for the guts and courage.

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:58 am 
Fresh Fish

So Here I am.

Things are going great.

Ive spent the past few months shifting my focus and re-creating.
-I graduated college(huge deal).
-I moved out of my parents place.
-Ive gone after women how i wanted, when i wanted, and didn't care about results.
-Ive come to the realization that my family and friends are awesome.
-Ive decided to start believing that I, too am quite awesome.

This past weekend I spent some time with a woman who previously rejected me in a big, big way (I spent a year+ banging my head against a wall trying to find out why our relationship didn't work out, she is partially why i came to find this site)

Up until Saturday night, I hadn't seen her in 2 years.

Well, as it turns out, we had a great time.
I wasn't "trying". I just acted like myself and I didn't expect anything in return.

However, today I am questioning myself and my feelings.

I am wondering now; Can I enjoy this friendship in a new way without re-awakening old feelings?? or does part of me still need to think of her and our relationship as the answer to all of my problems?? Am I wasting my time??

So i thought I'd post here just to let it out.

Let me know if you have any thoughts...

-John

Board index : THE LOUNGE : The Icing On Top.

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 471  Next