Quantcast

Board index : THE LOUNGE : The Icing On Top.

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 502  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:16 pm 
Get Real Graduate

Ultimately, I just want to be free of my self-imposed constraints so that I can grow as a person. I have a rough notion of how pleasant this is based on a chemically induced experience some years back--it was powerful, but fleeting, and all the more depressing considering how I felt all the bullshit start to creep back in as the day died out. In the short term, I'd like simply increased freedom of expression, and the ability to approach women outside of my social sphere, as well as for things like escalation to not be a huge deal.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:47 am 
Dr. Phil

Ultimately, I want freedom...the freedom to feel ok with myself even when someone rejects me. Especially when it's someone I feel close to, or vulnerable to. Even when someone humiliates me. I want to not need reassurance from the outside.

This is at the core of much of my suffering.

Jerry

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:45 am 
Get Real Graduate

In the words of Robbie Williams: I've got so much life running through my veins, going to waste. I want to unleash me, and be me in every situation without holding back. Sometimes I feel profoundly cut off, numb, unworthy or depressed. I want to annihilate this bullshit once and for all.

I also want choice around sex. I want to be able to make it happen when and how I want it, with who I want. I want to be able to find a girl when I'm horny like I can find a sandwich when I'm hungry. I want all of my relationships to start with love/lust at first sight. I want to experience the irrational hatred from men and women that comes with having an extremely beautiful woman on your arm. I want to be able to fuck a woman so perfectly that she is ruined for other men in the future. I want to be that guy that popstars sing about. Ultimately, I just want to connect deeply with those women that rock my world, and give them what they're giving me. And, I want to love the feeling of every phase, from desire to rejection to satisfaction to destruction.

I want a lot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:22 pm 
Be Powerful Powerhouse

Me too deepPlay

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:21 pm 
Fresh Fish

I want to just live it up and travel and party see the world different cultures different people and I wanna just screw around and have a good time with women for now. I also want an Oscar.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:35 pm 
Fresh Fish

Bring out the real me,be socially confident with everyone I meet.
As I'm married with kids,enrich there lives by enriching mine

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:15 pm 
Fresh Fish

I think the goal in everyones life is to be secure, but when you think about it there is no such thing as secure, so i have to say i'm trying to achieve a state where i don't have to worry abotu what happened and what will.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:20 am 
Be Powerful Powerhouse

I realised that medicine isn't what I want, after 4 years of studying. All this time, I had all these thoughts and all these impulses to try and do something I really think I want to do - helping people achieve their goals, crushing their limiting beliefs and getting them where they deserve to be.

I think I want this. I'm saying I think because there's still fear that's holding me - all the plans, all the hopes, all the years and energy put in medicine, etc. My parents who had high hopes, probably. God damn it. But I just know that - ok, maybe I'll be an extraordinary doctor. But it isn't what I truly want. And I won't settle for half measures.

I want to know for sure what I want to do. I need clarity. And lots of guts.

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:06 am 
Fresh Fish

I want to be a powerfull person , make the difference at ever place where I GET IN. I want to be great at getting the women that I like, AND I want to be able to do whatever I wanna do whennever I whanna do it.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:55 am 
Get Real Graduate

deepPlay wrote:
I want a lot.

I want to experience power, like dP describes.

I want freedom, like Jman describes.

Board index : THE LOUNGE : The Icing On Top.

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 502  Next