Quantcast

Board index : THE LOUNGE : The Icing On Top.

Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 502  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:29 am 
Arm Chair Therapist

I want to get rid of regret. Too much of everything I've done is filled with regret. I want to find true happiness and be control of my own life.

I want to stop seeing myself through other peoples' eyes and start basing my words and actions on my feelings rather than their opinions.

I want to stop destroying great friendships with women because I fall for them and can't make things work. It would be nice to find someone I care about deeply that completely accepts me for who I am......and still have some platonic female friendships left.

I'm trying to figure out what my problems are so I can end my inner struggles and start appreciating life!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:21 pm 
Mostly A Man. Mostly.

Awesome mate. We can definitely help you with that.

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:58 am 
Arm Chair Therapist

Thanks a ton LoGun! I'm glad I came across this place. All the reading I've done so far has helped immensely and I continue to climb higher!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:20 pm 
Get Real Graduate

There are many things I wanna achieve. I wanna get a six pack,I wanna get more muscular,I wanna be a better athlete,I wanna get better at lax, I wanna get top grades that I know I'm capable of, I wanna get into a good college and practice medicine or study computer science,I wanna be a motivational speaker,help people,especially small children. I wanna get approached and hit on by girls or have easy conversations with them.

But that's everything on the outside. Out of my control.

So what do I want on the inside? Well that's a whole new tale

I want the swag and demeanor of Bruce Wayne,House,badasses,leaders. I want to feel confident naturally in every moment. I want to be engaged in my life fully in every moment. I want to be so high off myself that I could not care for a moment whether or not girls were hitting on me like they do with my best friends. I don't wanna be reliant on the external factors anymore. I want this so much so at some point I won't even need or care about girls anymore. Truly and fully. I want it so that they're just a nice little bonus added to the side that makes no difference. But the ones I get with mean something. I want to be the kid that when people look at him,not only are they wowed but they just go damn. He wasn't always this way,he's had a lot of crap thrown at him,but now he has it made. And the people who did harm him look at him in envy.(Like Cee lo green at the end of the f#%k you music video)

If I can do this I can live my life to the fullest,be truly happy,and keep building on the amazing things that I've already done in my life.

Sean

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:03 am 
Get Real Graduate

Awesome post Sean.i feel exaclty the same way!!

Let's do this!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:13 am 
Arm Chair Therapist

I want to be satisfied. Truly satisfied. Connect with people. Start loving myself. And giving others the love i always wanted. Acceptance is another thing i look forward to learning.

Like you say, realize you could not have been anything else than what you are at this very moment.

I want to be someone who really does not give a damn because i know i am being true to myself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:29 pm 
Mostly A Man. Mostly.

Great goal and great username. I'm sure we can help you get there.

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:35 am 
Fresh Fish

Hello everyone,

this is my first post in here. i am here because i am looking for an amazing girl to be my girlfriend. in order to do that i need to improve myself and keep looking for that person.
i've read a couple of ebooks like Neil Strauss's The Game and David DeAngelo's Double your Dating. I thought they were great books but they taught me little. So here I am looking for something new...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:40 pm 
Fresh Fish

i want to fullfill and emptyness in my person that i have.

I want to experience how it is to have a cute girlfriend, i have soo many things i want to do with her (not sexual things mind you :wink: ) and specially i want to have a girlfriend so i dont have to put a foot in a club ever again :roll:

i dont know if you (meaning the site or the books) can help me with that but im willing to try

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:58 am 
Fresh Fish

I sincerely want to achieve, live without this feeling of frustration and disappointment that I keep, I live my day to day without feeling the pressure that is what people are thinking of me, for I want to discover who I really am to begin queyo I do every now and then feel you spice of life

Board index : THE LOUNGE : The Icing On Top.

Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 502  Next