Quantcast

Board index : THE LOUNGE : The Icing On Top.

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:39 am 
Jung

Doesn't get much simpler yet more effective than this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:27 am 
Fresh Fish

This is gold, Jerry. Gold. People can read only this post and know what "seduction" is really all about.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:24 pm 
Be Powerful Powerhouse

This is awesome. This deserves a great song related to inner game in some way and a great video about that song.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:28 pm 
Fresh Fish

All you need is only 5 minutes of your time to read this post and basically realize what there is to attract a woman. :)
Works like magic, no more dirty tricks or trying to act somebody else.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:19 am 
Fresh Fish

Beautiful post man
Thanks mate

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:16 pm 
Get Real Graduate

Love this post. I posted it up on my group's facebook page :)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:05 pm 
Fresh Fish

i tried a bunch of times. Hasnt worked for me though :D

What for me determine if im attracted to them if they are pretty (otherwise i wouldnt be talking to them), dont like club and wouldnt let me know when the cheat on me.

Me- hi, do you like going out to club and all that.

Her- No/Yes.

if yes, i say "thanks for your time" and leave

if no:

me- Perfect, tell me when you are in relationship and you gonna cheat on your partner would you tell them or at least not make obvious

in that moment most leave while giving me wierd looks. 9 So far has given me answers.

If the anwer that they wouldnt tell or would not make obvious:

me- Perfect again, my name is Kaho would you like to be my girlfriend? You meet all my requirements.

At that point they deffitively leave :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:28 pm 
Dr. Phil

Kaho man, I'm behind a computer screen and I can see the incongruence in your game here. It sticks out like a sore thumb. Come on, do you really want a girlfriend after a 2 minute chat? Is clubbing really a dealbreaker. Joke around a bit, for crying out loud. Unless you're super serious or just trolling the guys here, either way the joke's on you.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:24 pm 
Fresh Fish

Jammer wrote:
Kaho man, I'm behind a computer screen and I can see the incongruence in your game here. It sticks out like a sore thumb. Come on, do you really want a girlfriend after a 2 minute chat? Is clubbing really a dealbreaker. Joke around a bit, for crying out loud. Unless you're super serious or just trolling the guys here, either way the joke's on you.

.... it was a joke man, chill. Didnt mean any disrespect. Sorry i didnt want to come off as a troll just a little humor :oops:

Though to be honest i did try that 2 times. I didnt expect to work but man it took courage from my part to say it (not crude like that but close enough if i remember correctly). After it ended i remember never breathing air so fresh again :mrgreen:

In that moment i was doing that PUA exercise of going with ramdon woman and ask them something and went with that

But here is something funny to consider. You said that what i put was an incongruence in my game, but why? Aside from the fact that the speech was way too raw, i was expressing what i wanted in simple terms didnt try to manipulate the other person. Just asked if she was what i wanted in a girlfriend, granted when i did, i didnt went to such raw terms, and when she wasnt i move on (well more like started to breath again).

Joking aside who are you to say what should and what shouldnt be a dealbreaker for myself? No disrrespect but people have way different standards and actually for me Clubbing IS a dealbreaker as for you it could be political views, moral views, religious ones or profesional wich to be honest for me are unimportant not only with woman but on people in general.

Im amaze how many people dont get it how i can dismiss someone for clubing when so many people dismiss other for things like they have predjudice against a race who neither of them belongs to? Or if they have a career or not?

On the other hand the joke by itself pose a another question. While saying what one feels at the moment is important. What if, what is inside is a rotten as any routine? What if what only comes to mind are needy weak thoughts? Should one close one self until archieve purpose before speaking with a woman?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:43 am 
Fresh Fish

genius

Board index : THE LOUNGE : The Icing On Top.

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3