Quantcast

Board index : THE LOUNGE : The Icing On Top.

Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:20 pm 
Mostly A Man. Mostly.

The essence of natural game is being able to just flow without using routines or structures yet still take the steps necessary to get the results you’re looking for. The question no-one is answering though is, how can you do it?

If these structures are proven to get you results then how can you get what you want without using them?

Well, what I'm about to show you is not only how to qualify naturally without thinking about it, but at the same time, find the perfect opener every time, flow in conversations with ease, come up with the perfect close on demand, and how to be able to do it quickly without having to learn another thing.

Now I know this might sound like BS community marketing hype, but it's not. I'm not going to feed you some convoluted theoretical 'field tested' structure, evolutionary psychology psycho babble or even charge you money for this, I'm simply going to point out one of the most obvious, simplest and yet most powerful seduction concepts ever: the power of purpose.

Just about everything in the seduction community is based off guys who are naturally successful with women. If someone's getting what you want, it makes sense to copy them, right? Yes, but...

If you're just doing the same things as he is, then you're missing a huge part of the puzzle. Why? Because what he's doing isn't just a quick trick he's read off the internet, it's part of something much deeper. It's part of an underlying structure that's allowing him to do what he does without even thinking about.

If you're just copy his actions, you're going to be spending a long time learning technique after technique, trying to accommodate every situation. BUT, if you unlock the underlying core and develop that, then you'll be able to find answers to every situation without even thinking about it.

Let me show you what I'm talking about.

Have you heard of qualification before? It's where you try and elicit traits from a woman that can justify you being attracted to for reasons other than her looks. Now, do you think that every naturally successful guy learnt that he needed to do this to get the results he does? I doubt it... So how does he naturally do it if he didn't have to learn it?

Imagine you're buying a new car. You're standing in the sales yard with the sales man, asking plenty of questions about all the different cars. Essentially you're 'qualifying' the cars. Did you need to learn how to do this? No, that's absurd. Someone didn't have to teach you that you need to find out about the cars in order to find the one that's right for you, you just do it. So why don't you do this when you're meeting women?

The difference is what you're trying to achieve. The difference is your purpose.

I just need to stop you here for a second we need to be honest with each other for a second. And not just any kind of honest, I'm talking balls out honest. You're standing in a club, just chilling with your boys, and all of a sudden, you see her. It's not just any 'her'... It's 'HER'! The one you've been looking for - your HB12. You're having a good night so you decide to give it a crack. You walk over and open your mouth.

At this point in time, what exactly are you trying to achieve? What is your purpose?

Is it to give value? Is it to have fun? Is it to share the love? Maybe... But why? Well, if you're anything like what I used to be, you're doing these things for a very calculated reason. Want to guess what? It's pretty obvious when you think about it - To get her to like you. You're acting this way because somewhere you've read or learnt that this is the way to get the ones you want.

Now, if you're trying to get her to like you, do you think you're going to naturally qualify? Do you think you're going to naturally screen her through your set of standards? No. You're going to be trying to make sure you meet her standards. You're going to be trying to make sure that you're the kind of guy she wants to be with.

This is why you have to learn qualification, because you're purpose is making it so you don't do it naturally.

So how about the rest of your game? Do you think this could impact it as well?

How about opening? Do you have issues with this? If you were trying to find out if she's the kind of woman you want to be with, do you think you'd have a hard time coming up with the perfect opener to say? No. It's be whatever was going through your head. The reason you need to come up with a line to say is that you're trying to get her to like you. When you're trying to get her to like you, you're going to play it safe, you're not going to push her buttons. You're nto going to say what you think for fear of her rejecting you.

And how about approach anxiety? If you were genuinely trying to find women that met your standards, do you think you'd be that nervous going and talking to them? Probably not anywhere near as if you were trying to get her to like you.

And flowing in conversations? If you're trying to get her to like you, do you think you're going to naturally talk about the things that interest you or do you think you're going to be trying to find things that interest her? Do you think you're going to openly state your opinions or do you think you're going to back in case she doesn't agree? And if she's the kind of woman you really like, do you think you're going to have to search for things to talk about or do you think you're going to have things you want to get to know about her? Do you think you're going to have things in common?

I remember the days of those kinds of conversations. I remember how hard and confusing they were. I also remember how much everything changed when I decided to change my purpose.

I went from constantly searching for things to talk about that might interest her to just letting out exactly what I was thinking. I stopped trying to mould myself to fit her image of her perfect man and started just openly stating what I thought and how I felt. And you know what? My results went through the roof. Conversations were so much easier! I didn't have to second guess myself, I didn't have to get all caught up in my head trying to find the right thing to say, I was able to let go of all the bullshit and just let out who I was on the inside.

I could go on forever about this.

What you're trying to achieve determines everything that you do in any situation.

Guys who are naturally good with women spend their time trying to find women they're interested in rather than trying to find women who are interested in them.

It's really that simple.

Have you ever been in a situation where you were able to get the girls you weren't interested in but the ones you really wanted stayed outside your grasp? What was your purpose for these two different girls? Do you think that had anything to do with how you acted around them? Can you see how your purpose for the different girls changed your actions and therefore your results?

Now, I'm not saying 'don't learn any techniques'. There's plenty of techniques out there that are really fun, cool, and very powerful. But what I'm saying is that you won’t NEED them to start getting the success you're looking for. You can work on things that will take you forward rather than trying to find things to stop you being so far behind.

The secret to incredibly powerful natural game is taking control of your purpose. When you take control of your purpose, you won’t need to find openers because what you want to say will be right at the front of your mind. You won’t need to learn rapport techniques because your conversation will have a natural flow. You won’t need to look for a closing routine because it will just be a natural part of the conversation. You'll be able to stop wasting months of your time learning routines, structures, and confusing techniques because you'll be doing all these things naturally.

This is the secret to effortless, yet incredibly powerful natural game.

LoGun

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:25 pm 
Endgame Aficionado

Quote:
Guys who are naturally good with women spend their time trying to find women they're interested in rather than trying to find women who are interested in them.

god how much i wish that was the first piece of advise i heard when i started getting interested in girls.

www.attractioninstitute.org/becauseifeltlikeit

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:52 pm 
Fresh Fish

that was AWESOME =) ive lost my purpose somewhere along of the way and havnt really thought about it and just been 'approaching' just for the sake of it and being focused in 'getting it handled'

thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:56 am 
Mostly A Man. Mostly.

There's been quite a few guys asking about how to get more in touch with purpose and make this 'natural game' thing that much easier so I've put something together.

You can find it here: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=2299 and here: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=2403

It's funny how making natural game effortless and enhancing your Masculine side are done exactly the same way...

LoGun

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:43 pm 
MasterClass Alumni

LoGun,

I'm sending you massive heterosexual love over the interweb for this post.

BROMANCE!!! :mrgreen:

I've sent this to all my closest friends who are too lazy to sign up on the site.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:05 pm 
Mostly A Man. Mostly.

I'm sure that after going through MasterClass, this whole concept is going to make a whole bunch of sense to you.

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

LoGun

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:53 am 
Fresh Fish

THis is one of the best posts here. kudos logun you are wise beyond your years

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:28 am 
Mostly A Man. Mostly.

I'm glad you enjoyed it :-)

It's funny to see the different reactions it gets from other parts of the community. The MM guys HATE it. They think it's absolutely retarded. The guys who are deeply entrenched in other parts of the community tend to reply 'There's no secret, it's a structure!' and then there are the guys who're willing to look at things from a new perspective who really dig it.

LoGun

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:28 pm 
MasterClass Alumni

Trying to impress, watching what you say... is like walking on a tightrope. It's so tiring balancing against every gust of wind. It makes dealing with women more of a chore than a pleasure.

I'm not surprised most guys give up with women and settle. I guess some people think that this type of advice is just too simple. There has to be more too it. I used to think that way and i probably wasted countless years and ingrained some bad habits in doing so as well.

I find the challenging part is changing the purpose.

I tried clicking on the link but i says 404 page error. Which post is it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:38 pm 
Mostly A Man. Mostly.

I've just updated the links so you can get to them.

LoGun

Profile WWW 

Board index : THE LOUNGE : The Icing On Top.

Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next