[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
View topic - The worst date ever...

Board index : THE LOUNGE : Meeting, Dating and Relationships

Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: The worst date ever...
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:02 pm 
Mostly A Man. Mostly.

I found this on another forum. It's definitely worth a read: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthrea ... =120921191

LoGun

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:28 pm 
Get Real Graduate

Bahahahaha...

Laughed so hard, I had work mates coming around to see what all the fuss was about...haha had to close the window. lol

Thats another thing that Mystery forgot to add to his Bag of Tricks...pee bottles, a must have for the modern man. LMAO

cheers for that, made my day

Concept

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:25 pm 
Arm Chair Therapist

OMFG that was the funniest thing ive read in a long long time! I showed our receptionist and posted it to facebook. You cannot help but laugh at this, especially with all the pics!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:08 pm 
Jung

Holy Shit!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:28 am 
Get Real Graduate

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

OMFG. WTF PEE-BOTTLES?

From now on, every time I have a crappy encounter with a girl, I'm going to think, "Hey, at least I didn't shit in her bath."

Thanks for posting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:30 am 
Get Real Graduate

wow... hahaha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:54 pm 
Endgame Aficionado

Please delete my account and all posts i've made. Cheers.

Last edited by Bobby K on Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:09 am 
Be Powerful Powerhouse

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:01 am 
Endgame Aficionado

fuck....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:56 am 
AI Forum Moderator

lmfao hahaha holy shit, I'm sitting in my office trying not to piss myself (should have brought my pee bottles to work, and I could have avoided this situation) - I have tears rolling down my face, covering my mouth so nobody can see me laughing because I'm supposed to be working.

Thankyou for this genius post: this is up there with the shit story out of tucker max as some of the greatest writing of all time hahaha
and the pictures!!!! what was with the blood?!

Board index : THE LOUNGE : Meeting, Dating and Relationships

Go to page 1, 2  Next