[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - FUCK WORK!!

Board index : THE BOARDROOM : Jobs, Jobs, Jobs.

Post subject: FUCK WORK!!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:57 pm 
MasterClass Alumni

Hey guys,

Fuck work. I hate working, I hate reporting to someone superior than myself and looking out for them and letting them tell you what you can and can't do.

Getting a job for me is a means to an ends i need the money so i work. If i did something i liked i wouldn't consider it working i would consider it fun, i would enjoy my day and it would make me alot happier.

Look at sportsstars they do what they want and they get paid a shit load to do it. They dont consider it work they consider it part of their life. i hate the idea of working 9 to 5 mon to fri and all for what??

I dare to dream and I dream big. That is what I would like to share with all of you. Why think about getting a job when you could be the one who is giving the jobs? Why try to work your way up the corporate ladder why not create your own corporation? Why have a 2 day weekend why not have 2 day work week?

Think outside the box, destroy the box make up your own box or shape or whatever you want. Lifes short do what you enjoy and do it well.

I am currently working on starting my own business but it takes time. Persistence is the key you will get knocked back soo many times people dont want to talk to you people dont want to listen to you they dont want to return your calls but fuck them they care about their jobs they care about what others think of them and they dream of maybe one day owning their own whatever it is.

Find your motivation, your inspiration that thing that drives you to start something new. Make your own rules. Be the boss when people say you will fail prove them wrong and know in yourself that you had it all along.

People have done it before and it is achievable - Richard Branson, Steve Jobs, Justin Hemmes he was one of the first to do music festivals in Australia, Janine Allis the chick that created Boost Juice just to name a few

Fuck Work.

STAY YOUNG, STAY FOOLISH.
That is all.

HAN.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:18 pm 
Get Real Graduate

word

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:43 pm 
Get Real Graduate

Legend.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:09 am 
Fresh Fish

I agree .

Board index : THE BOARDROOM : Jobs, Jobs, Jobs.