Quantcast

Board index : THE LOUNGE : Mission Control

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:51 pm 
Get Real Graduate

i try to be productive but i can't focus

so i try to meditate in the morning but my mind chatters away

so i look up yoga tutorials but i can't do the poses properly whilst paying attention to the screen.

so i try to find beginners yoga classes but; i can't afford it, it's on today but i only have the skinny jeans i'm currently wearing, i arrive and the class is full, the next and nearest class is only on one day a week (what am i gonna do til then?) it clashes with class, it's at night so i don't benefit throughout the day etc...

SOMETHING ALWAYS UNEXPECTED COMES UP AND I FEEL THAT NOTHING'S GOING TO CHANGE

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:53 pm 
Endgame Aficionado

Hey,

I have read some of your posts on this forum. It seems that you have been working on your issues for quite a while. Perhaps you should get someone who can help you on a regular basis, like a coach or a therapist? There is nothing wrong with getting help. In fact, the ability to get help when you need it is what marks resilient people.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:28 am 
Get Real Graduate

well actually i was on the coaching calls with Leigh about a couple of months ago recently i asked if we can resume them after a period of limbo but he hasn't responded. so i've decided to get a bit more involved with the community here for some guidance (my apologies for starting off by whining)

prior to our last call we'd agreed that the next course of action for me to take in order to make changes in my life is a combination of meditation and getting things done. however as you can see it was easier said than done, so i decided to go away for a while because i realised it'll take me a little longer to get into this routine.

Board index : THE LOUNGE : Mission Control