[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
View topic - Game: Disqualification.

Board index : THE LOUNGE : The Icing On Top.

Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 24  Next
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:45 pm 
Freud

('me knees click when i walk' man i hope i can meet a girl who when say something that cute)

L: : I'm getting published! Like, in a book! omg

R: Great ... you write?! I cannot be with someone whose number one passion is "stationary". Anyway, I can see how this would end ... you become famous ... i meet a young exubirant fan of yours at a book signing and have an affair ... you discover us and in a state of passionate feminine vengfulness ... publish a novela whereby you tell all of our brief but passionate affair ... propelling me to both infamy and stardom and landing me a role in a semi-autobiographical movie: "the girl with the clicky knees (or android girl) and her lover".

L: Omg, you are so random

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:45 am 
Jung

R: You're not on my level. I cannot be with someone who does not see my greatness.

L: I'm a dirrrrty girl ;).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:41 pm 
Endgame Aficionado

R: *leaning in closely* well im sure if u went into the restroom and freshened up with paper towelettes and water no one will mind.

L: i love your style

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:25 pm 
Aristotle

L: Damn I was going for the look that no one likes and I can be the dude who sits in the corner and mopes all the time, of with you, I need to cry

R: How big is it?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:28 pm 
D: hmmm im more about quality, your obviously into quantity. this is never going to work. clearly...... we need to talk.

L: about what. i dont get it????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:43 pm 
Jung

D: Your lack of imagination unsettles me. It'll never work out between us.

R: I want to see you starkers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:17 pm 
Aristotle

L: I want to see you starkers.
D: I want to see you in a leather clown suit singing 99 luft balloons, is it going to happen, no, well no sexy time for you

L: My ex-boy friend said he had no feelings for me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:35 pm 
Arm Chair Therapist

Lol, that'd be a really awkward line to have to reply to.... esp as a disqualification.... but anyway...

L: My ex-boy friend said he had no feelings for me.

R: wow.... I guess its not gonna work out for us, cos i don't have feelings for or about anything... except for my number one lady.. lady liquor! =) *then take her to the bar*

L: haha is that your way of hinting that your an alcoholic?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:47 pm 
Get Real Graduate

R: haha is that you way of hinting you dont like alcoholics?

L: You're so lame!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:21 pm 
Arm Chair Therapist

Board index : THE LOUNGE : The Icing On Top.

Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 24  Next