[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
View topic - Game: Disqualification.

Board index : THE LOUNGE : The Icing On Top.

Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 24  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:49 pm 
Get Real Graduate

R: I really would love to, but sushi reminds me of a pasttime with a girl, a girl whose hair blew in the wind as the sun hit her face and I just cant go on!!! *sob* I do not want to repeat the same mistakes twice... sushi will never be the same!

L: You go to school...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:45 am 
Freud

R: Sure I do. What's the matter? Are you too cool for school? Well clearly you're just way too cool for a warm, loving relationship with a quality guy. That would be really lame.

L: I don't drink beer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:06 pm 
MasterClass Alumni

You don't drink beer? well this will never work.. how am I suppose to take advantage of you?

L: You're not the boss of me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:02 pm 
Endgame Aficionado

R: wow.. your very forward, ill have to decline tho. i dont do gimps and leather. i mean its not that im not open but i just havent found the right person and ive only just met you. haha.

L: Why would you say that

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:03 am 
Dr. Phil

Profile ICQ 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:47 pm 
MasterClass Alumni

R: Why do you have to be so judgmental, can't we just love eachother unconditionaly.. this is why itll never work out, here I am loving you in all sorts of forms and you just close off and keep stereotyping me. (playful tone)

L: You act like a girl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:02 pm 
Get Real Graduate

R: Lol yeah right. I can see where this going. you're trying recruit me as a bottom in your kinky strap-on sex, arn't you?

L: I never sleep with a guy until at least the third date.

Last edited by Dee on Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:01 pm 
Dr. Phil

R: looks like we have something in common. and i dont have sex with people, i have things in common with so dont get any funny ideas : ) [ playful voice]

L: *laughs* be serious!

Profile ICQ 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:04 pm 
Jung

R: I'm serious too. I think we cancel each other out.

L: I'm single.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:21 am 
Get Real Graduate

R: Woah! You're really forward... coming onto me like that is a huge turn on except I've jizzed in my pants... maybe next time?

L: Your cute

Board index : THE LOUNGE : The Icing On Top.

Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 24  Next