[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
View topic - Game: Disqualification.

Board index : THE LOUNGE : The Icing On Top.

Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 24  Next
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:33 am 
Get Real Graduate

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:10 pm 
Freud

R: What!? How can you forget me after all those promises of eternal love and whatnot? We are so through. I'm never letting you spike my drink again.

L: Is it hot in here or is it just me?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:39 pm 
Freud

r: What? You cant take the heat? How could this ever work out? I mean, can you imagine ... us... lying together in a warm deserted island, making hot, wet passionate love, completely lost in the moment as our moist bodies melt into one ... then ... you interject, "is it me or is it too hot in here?", talk about ruining the moment.

l: hehe, you talk funny.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:37 pm 
Be Powerful Powerhouse

: hehe, you talk funny.

R Lol I talk funny? I was thinking the same thing about you? That's why im thinking that that maybe your on red bull. Apparently it has wings and I can see them behind you.

L are you coming onto me now, arnt you?

Profile ICQ 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:26 am 
Freud

R: Yeah, I just want you too much. All I can think of is giving you hot, passionate sex all night long. You don't really want that, do you? Naah, let's find you a nice guy who'll buy you flowers and stickers.

L: I had this wild party last night, it was so much fun.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:46 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:16 pm 
Freud

R: What!? You don't like my fart jokes? Then there's no way you'll get the one about the prostitute and the banana. Honestly, how are we supposed to get any deep, emotional communication going? We should break up now and get it over with.

L: I guess I just like really sophisticated humour.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:31 pm 
Arm Chair Therapist

http://www.attractioninstitute.org/thewaitingroom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:03 pm 
Jung

R: Whoa! I'd hate to imagine the rules for flirting with you. I'm going to give my good vibes to someone else.

L: I want someone university educated.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:08 am 
Fresh Fish

Board index : THE LOUNGE : The Icing On Top.

Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 24  Next